Flat oval and oval ss pipes
Nice stainless steel threaded pipe
Stainless steel plates
Stainless Steel Sanitary fluid pipes
Stainless steel slotted pipes with different section shapes
Stainless steel customized colored pipes
Industrial thick-wall ss tubes with large diameter
Stainless steel elbows for handrails
Loading news for stainless steel welding tubesJUL.30,2021
Loading news for stainless steel welded pipes/tubingJUL.29,2021
Can 201 stainless steel pipe be processed into bends?JUL.27,2021
Get Quality Stainless Steel Solution from Reliable SourceJUL.26,2021
Foshan Jinsuiying Stainless Steel Material Focus On Quality Steel Material ManufacturingJUL.26,2021
Different Kinds of Stainless Steel PipesJUL.26,2021
Loading container for 304 stainless steel pipes and sheetsJUL.24,2021
Loading news for 201/304 stainless steel tubes/tubingJUL.23,2021
Loading news for 201/304 stainless steel pipes/tubingJUL.22,2021
Foshan Jinsuiying Stainless Steel Material Co,.Ltd
No.1、2、3、3A,Block 2,E Zone,Liyuan Metal Logistics Mall,Fochen Road,Chencun,Shunde District,Foshan,Guangdong,China
FACTORY:No.89 West Gaoming Avenue,Mingcheng Town,Gaoming District, FOSHAN, GUANGDONG, CHINA
Stainless steel classification There are five basic types of stainless steel: austenite, ferrite, martensite, duplex stainless steel, and precipitation hardening stainless steel.
(1) Austenitic stainless steel is not magnetic. The typical steel type is the addition of 18% chromium and a certain amount of nickel to increase corrosion resistance. They are widely used steel types.
(2) Ferrite is magnetic, and chromium is its main content, with a proportion of 17%. This material has good oxidation resistance.
(3) Martensitic stainless steels also have magnetic properties. The content of chromium is usually 13% and contains a proper amount of carbon. They can be hardened by quenching and tempering.
(4) Duplex stainless steel has a mixed structure of ferrite and austenite, the content of chromium is between 18% and 28%, and the content of nickel is between 4.5% and 8%. They are very resistant to chloride erosion. Good results.
(5) Precipitated stainless steel has a conventional chromium content of 17, plus a certain amount of nickel, copper and niobium, which can be hardened by precipitation and aging.